Experience Visual Perfection, Now More Efficiently.
EVGA is proud to announce that the popular GTX 260 "Core 216" is now available with a 55nm GPU. The EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 55nm combines high performance and power efficiency, delivering you the perfect solution for any performance or gaming enthusiast. Also, with PhysX™ and CUDA™ support, you are properly equipped for the future of the visual PC. Witness next generation visual computing today!
- On-board 896MB of DDR3 Memory - View high resolution images and textures with this massive amount of onboard memory. Up to 2560x1600 supported!
- Dual DVI-I - Run up to two monitors in either expanded, cloned, or rotated modes for an enhanced viewing experience.
- 2nd Generation Unified Shader Architecture - Second generation architecture delivers 50% more gaming performance over the first generation through 216 enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower.
- NVIDIA® PhysX™ - GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- Full DX10 Support™ - DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film quality effects for today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA® CUDA Technology™ - CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPUs.
- 2nd Generation Purevideo™ HD - High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.