EVGA Announces 24/7 Telephone Technical Support
Brea, California — August 1, 2005 — EVGA, a leading supplier of video graphics adapters, is expanding its toll free technical support (888-880-EVGA, in US and Canada) to 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By extending their support hours, the best customer service and support in the VGA industry just got better. EVGA is giving its customers a point of contact to resolve any technical related issues at anytime, day or night, whenever they may need it.
EVGA knows that problems can arise at any time; they are not restricted to traditional business hours. This is why EVGA has decided to extend its telephone technical support hours to cover every hour of every day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. This guarantees that no matter when an issue arises, EVGA will be there to assist the customer and ensure computing/gaming downtime is kept to a minimum.
Andrew Han, President, stated, "No product is a good product without good customer service. EVGA always stands behind its products and today, our customer deserves even better service than before."
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night
- EGS - EVGA Genuine Spec to ensure reliability and quality in every EGS product
- Dynamic live support with SyScan™ Utility for technical support and problem solving
- Step-Up™ Program for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology
- Community Message Boards full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- Community Chat for a live experience with fellow EVGA community members
Founded in 1999, EVGA has grown exponentially
in the channel, serving the system builder,
distribution and retail markets with products
that offer the highest in quality and customer
satisfaction, thereby making the computing experience
transparent to the hardware in the box. EVGA
only offers visual processing products based
on NVIDIA chipsets and has recently expanded
its product line to include motherboards. For
further information about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
- Download This Press Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format