|FAQ ID # 58652|
|Invoice Upload JPEG/PDF How To
Last Update : 2012/10/12
Send FAQ by E-mail
Add to favorites
Print this FAQ
Social Bookmark this Article :
|Question / Issue|
|When do I need to provide my receipt or invoice? Also, how do I upload a copy of my purchase invoice or receipt for RMA, EAR, and Step-Up?|
|Answer / Solution|
When do I need to upload a copy of my invoice or receipt?
Uploading Your Invoice is Easy!
There are three types of files you can upload: XPS, JPG and PDF. Here are three methods of making and uploading these files to EVGA.
How to Make and Upload a XPS file:
6. Select the product you are uploading an invoice for from the pulldown menu, then click continue
7. Click Browse, and navigate to where you saved your invoice and double click on the file. A path will appear in the box, and click Upload.
8. You will recieve a confirmation at the next screen, as well as one to your registered email.
Below is the email you will recieve.
How to use Windows 7's Snipping Tool to take a Screenshot:
1. If you have Windows 7 click on Start Menu, then go to all Programs, then Accessories and finally to Snipping Tool
2. When the application is launched you can use your mouse to drag a box around the area you want to capture.
3. Once you have the invoice captured. Go to File then Save As and name your file in a Jpeg format
4. Next in order to upload the invoice to EVGA please follow the steps 5 - 8 above in the XPS File Section.
How to Take and Upload a Screenshot using Print Screen:
2. Hold the Alt key while pressing the Print Screen key. This will take a snapshot of the current selected window in focus.
3. Open MS Paint via Start Menu -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint.
4. Go to Edit, and select Paste. This will copy your snapshot to MS Paint.
5. Go to File, and select Save As. Select a directory to save it, name your file, and be sure to select File Type: .jpg.
6. Next in order to upload the invoice to EVGA please follow the steps 5 - 8 above in the XPS File Section.
How to Upload a PDF file!
1. In you have a PC or MAC you can save your document to PDF or Print to an installed PDF printer.
2. Next to upload the invoice to EVGA please follow the steps 5 - 8 above in the XPS File Section
Warranty for products purhcased after July 1st, 2011.
|EVGA Warranty Prior To July 1st, 2011.
Warranty for products purhcased before July 1st, 2011.
EVGA Step-Up® upgrade program
|EVGA Invoice Upload
Direct link to the page to upload a product invoice.
|EVGA Account Signup
Direct link to the page to create an EVGA account.
|EVGA RMA Process
Details for all of EVGA's RMA options.
|EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR)
Direct link to the details for EVGA Advanced RMA - Cross-Ship program.
|How do I create an EVGA member account?
How do I register my product after creating a EVGA.com account?
I called EVGA's tech support and was asked to register my product and upload a sales receipt, how do I do this?
registering a member account, registering product
|Direct Link to This FAQ|
|58652 invoice upload how to an receipt register product member evga account warranty registeration upload screenshot .pdf .jpg RMA invoice online pdf jpeg jpg purchase copy rma ear step up step-up receipt XPS|