OS: All Windows Version
Driver Version: P10
Release Date: 10/8/2009
Driver File: Download
The following was updated in release P10:
- Improved CPU Compatibility.
INSTRUCTIONS: BIOS updating can be accomplished VIA one of the below methods:
CD Method (Blank CD and CD Rewritable Drive Required)
USB FLOPPY (Floppy Disk and Disk Drive Required)
- Download the following .iso file: NF78_P10.iso
- Use CD Burning software to burn the .iso image onto a blank CD (Nero, Alochol 120%, MagicISO etc.)
- After it has burned, insert CD and restart the machine, go into the BIOS and load defaults, save and exit.
- Now set the CD Drive as the primary boot device, or press escape while the system is booting to select CD as the bootable device.
- After flash remove the CD, and power off PC Completely.
- Turn on the PC and load defaults in BIOS
USB Flash Drive Installation
- Download the following executable: NF78_P10.exe
- Insert blank floppy disk into drive and run executable.
- Now set the USB Floppy as the primary boot device, or press escape while the system is booting to select USB Floppy as the bootable device.
- After flash remove the floppy, power off PC Completely.
- Turn on the PC and load defaults in BIOS.
- Download NF78P10.bin.
- Visit this thread and follow the installation instructions. (thanks RaffieKol).
Return to download center.