The EVGA Difference is More than Just Great Hardware
Did you know that in addition to award winning hardware, EVGA also has award winning software? Try it out free for yourself below!
- System intake fan speed control
- System exhaust fan speed control
- System temperature monitoring (Adjustable thermal sensor placement in Chassis)
- KBoost button offers KBoost ON / OFF:
- When turned on, system exhaust fan will be turned up to max, fan speed can also be adjusted by user.
- When turned off, system exhaust fan will be turned to 50%, fan speed can also be adjusted by user.
- When user press KBoost ON while “DG Tuner” is running, CPU & GPU will be in overclocked mode, when press KBoost OFF, both CPU & GPU will be in balance mode.
- Shows Fan speed/ CPU temperature/ GPU temperature (only NVIDIA GPU)/ system temperature graphs and history
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control
- Linear mode gives you one click overclocking
- Use the Scan mode to find the optimal voltage/frequency curve for your card!
- OSD interface with RGB color support
- GPU, Memory and Voltage Control
- Custom Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey