Introducing the EVGA TORQ X3 gaming mouse. Built with the highest quality materials, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality optical sensor that provides up to 4000 DPI and eight programmable buttons.
We didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X3 features high quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 10 million clicks, 512Kb of onboard storage for saving up to 5 seperate profiles, robust tuning software, a Pixart 3090 optical sensor providing up to 4000DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, and much more.
Learn more here
- Max DPI: 4000
- Sensor Type: Optical (Pixart 3090)
- Main Switch Type: Omron - 10 Million Click Lifecycle
- Programmable Buttons: 8
- Min/Max Weight: 83g (without cable)
- Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
- LED Color: Red
- Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
- Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Height: 1.53in - 38.862mm
- Length: 4.64in - 117.86mm
- Width: 2.59in - 65.786mm
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty. Registration is recommended.
Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
Adjustable DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Highest quality materials and Omron switches
Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
Customer Reviews of the EVGA TORQ X3 (902-X2-1032-KR)
Do you own this product?
Write a Review
Compatibility of the EVGA TORQ X3 (902-X2-1032-KR)