EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GAMING, 08G-P4-6686-KR, 8GB GDDR5X, iCX - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M
Part Number: 08G-P4-6686-KR
Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX from EVGA is efficiency perfected. With 9 additional sensors embedded on the PCB, a newly designed die-cast baseplate and backplate, purposefully-directed airflow chambers, and full control using EVGA Precision XOC, EVGA's iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling.
With PC gaming growing, it is important to provide "Peace of Mind Gaming" to the user. With EVGA's new iCX technology, users can have a better understanding of their cards operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU), interaction with other devices and better cooling with asynchronous fan control providing better overclocking capabilities.
With EVGA iCX technology, a new era of PC gaming is coming.
- Base Clock: 1721 MHZ
- Boost Clock: 1860 MHz
- Memory Clock: 10000 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 2560
- Bus Type: PCI-E 3.0
- Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5X
- Memory Bit Width: 256 Bit
- Memory Speed: 0.2ns
- Memory Bandwidth: 320 GB/s
- LED Logo: RGB
- Height: 5.064in - 128.626mm
- Length: 10.5in - 266.7mm
- Width: Dual Slot
- EVGA Double BIOS
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- Vulkan API
- OpenGL 4.5 Support
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
- Built for EVGA Precision XOC
- 10 Phase Power Design
- Adjustable RGB LED
- Asynchronous Fans
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Technology
Resolution & Refresh
- Max Monitors Supported: 4
- 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- Max Digital: 7680x4320
- 500 Watt or greater power supply.****
- PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot.
- Two available 8-pin PCI-E power connectors
- Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
*DVI-D = Digital Only. Please do not connect to "DVI to VGA" adapter.
**Support for HDMI includes GPU-accelerated Blu-ray 3D support (Blu-ray 3D playback requires the purchase of a compatible software player from CyberLink, ArcSoft, Corel, or Sonic), x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound. Upgrade your GPU to full 3D capability with NVIDIA 3DTV Play software, enabling 3D gaming, picture viewing, and 3D web video streaming.
****Minimum system power requirement based on a PC configured with an Intel Core i7 3.2GHz processor.
EVGA Precision XOC
Built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture with never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning.
1k EVGA Bucks Sponsorship for every 200 posts. Come show off your rig and join in on one of the biggest things happening at EVGA. www.modsrigs.com
Follow EVGA on your favorite Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Steam, and the EVGA Gaming Community. www.evga.com/teamevga