- EVGA Corporation will not release your personal data to anyone else without your consent.
- EVGA Corporation does not monitor individual traffic patterns on our site - only aggregate user behavior is collected.
- You may change the status of whether you wish to receive EVGA Corporation offers and communications at any time.
2. Gathering of Information
EVGA Corporation offers free, voluntary registration to users. By registering, users can enter the site without having to log on each time; users who register will have complete access to all content and resources on the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password and email address, and must answer mandatory survey questions about of a general nature
EVGA Corporation offers electronic newsletters to users. EVGA Corporation gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the instructions provided in every newsletter or by unsubscribing on our website (requires registration). Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
Send this to a Friend
EVGA Corporation content forwarding service allows a reader to electronically forward content from EVGA Corporation to someone else by clicking the appropriate link. The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the content. The information is not used for any other purpose.
Occasionally EVGA Corporation conducts user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We never share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
3. Use of the Information
- EVGA Corporation uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
- As stated above, EVGA Corporation uses information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to move seamlessly through the website. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular basis and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing.
- We use tracking information to determine which areas our site users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. EVGA Corporation does not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
- We restrict access to personal information to EVGA employees and contractors who need to know that information to support our customers. These employees and contractors are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
4. Maintenance Policy
The Industry Standard gives users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to receive our electronic newsletters when registering.
- Opting not to provide certain personal information when registering or when participating in surveys.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need for any information from our users.
EVGA Corporation offers users the ability to correct or change the information collected during registration for any site (see above). Users may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems or who have any questions about how our services work can contact us at webmaster@EVGA.com.
Users may unsubscribe to any of our electronic newsletters at anytime by following the instructions provided.
Currently, EVGA Corporation does not offer users a means by which to completely delete personal information established at the time of registration for the EVGA Corporation site.