Pande Labs Uni-Processor Challenge
With all this arguing going on, lets remind everyone why we do this. So lets take this as a challenge to prove to Stanford that we can do anything they throw at us. So i was thinking if everyone who had an old P4 or something sitting idle , its time to bring those bad boys to the fight. Since its not about the points with these clients I suggest starting a username for everyone to fold under with there older clients.
Congrats to rjbelans for completing the first WU for our P4_Challenge
10/12/2010 : 500 Work Units Completed
10/31/2010 : 100,000 Points Competed
11/01/2010 : 1,000 Work Units Completed
The Goals in this challenge :
- 1000 Work Units Completed
- To run The Group out of Uni-Processor Clients And aid in finding cures faster
- Fold all Wu's that need to be folded
- Show everyone its not about points its about the science behind them
How to join in the Fight :
- And last but not least.....Overtake the world with our P4's
P4 Challenge Folders : Sign up form can be found here https://spreadsheets.goog...DZiMTFjZmMxY2Q&ifq
- Fire up any old rig that is laying around
- Team #111065
- Username "P4_Challenge"
- Fold away
Results and Stats can be found here https://sites.google.com/...acontests/p4-challenge
Once the username is up and running i will have stats on that page also. Who wants to join me in the Fight?
<message edited by zerran2001 on Monday, November 01, 2010 8:37 PM>