Need the following questions answered by you:
1. Are you using a headset to listen to sounds, or is the sound output connected to your monitor?
2. Do you have Adobe Flashplayer and Quicktime installed?
3. HDD is connected by IDE?
4. Any other cards occupying your PCI slots?
5. What video driver are you using?
6. Can you watch videos on Hulu, or can you watch vidoes with a DVD/Blueray player on WMA?
7. Do you use EVGA Precision X or MSI Afterburner or GPU-Z to monitor your gpus and temperature?
Profile Update: 4/26/2013.
i7 3930K 2011 w/ EK Supremacy Copper @ 4.6 Ghz, w/ Prolimatech PK3 TIM, Avg Idle Temp @ 48 deg C
x79 ASrock Extreme 11.
65.5 GB Corsair Platinum 2133mhz @ 9-9-9-24 0.6667Ghz (not OC).
1 Asus ROG Ares II, 7970x2, 819 of 999 W/ Lonovo Display Port Cable.
Creative Sound Blaster Recon 3Di, Monster Inc Toslink, Asus Essence One DAC, Beyerdynamic Tesla 1.
Corsair AX 1200 Watt PSU.
Win7 Ultimate x64.
Dell U3011 @ 2560 x 1600, 60 hz.
OCZ Vertex 0.24 TB S3, PCIe OCZ RevoDrive 3 x2 0.48 TB, Segate 2TB HDD, WD VelociRaptor 0.6TB S3 HDD, OCZ Vertex 4 0.5 TB, 50 GB AsRock ScanDisk Drive, Samsung 840 500 GB.
Madcatz Cyborg MMO7.
Microsoft 4400 Ergonomic Keyboard.
Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick.