- Joined: 1/17/2006
- Location: Brea, CA
- Ribbons: 21
For those who are experiencing USB issues
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 6:01 PM
We are still trying to reproduce the USB issue that some are experiencing in the forum. In order to correct this potential issue we need detailed information on the following items. Please respond in this thread with the following information. Please only post once in this thread.
- Please describe the issue, USB not responding? USB slow?
- Which USB devices and/or ports are failing?
- Which motherboard and BIOS revision are you using?
- Did this problem occur right away or over time? If so how long did it take before the problem showed? Does this issue occur on every system boot?
- Does this issue occur outside of the Operating System? Such as in BIOS? If not, which Operating System is being used?
- Has the motherboard been RMA'd by EVGA? If so did the issue go away or persist?
Thanks for your help.
** EDIT ** Please list all usb devices you have installed.
<message edited by EVGATech_ShannonR on Thursday, February 04, 2010 10:02 AM>