- Joined: 12/2/2007
- Location: Maine [EVGA Affiliate Code : 88LSZ0E7HK]
- Ribbons: 22
- Folding: 1,180,918
Re:Questions about warranty and register product.
Saturday, June 23, 2012 1:57 AM
Yes you can register both items now but the warranty has run out on both. http://eu.evga.com/suppor...y/originalWarranty.asp
Products purchased ON or AFTER November 1, 2006 MUST be registered within 30 days of the ORIGINAL DATE OF PURCHASE to receive EVGA's Free Extended Warranty. All products not registered within 30 days will ONLY receive a 2 year limited warranty. Refer to the following suffix guide to identify the length of your warranty:
- Limited 10 Year: -ER, -E1, -E2, -E3, -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX (EU Region only)
- Limited 3 Year: -EK, -K1, -K2, -KR (Before 1/1/11)
- Limited 2 Year: -ET, -EL, -LA, -LE, -LR, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
- Limited 1 Year: -B1, -BR*, -BX, -DR Limited 90 Day: -RX (Recertified parts)
Any new parts you buy will fall under the warranty that comes with the part number as shown below http://eu.evga.com/support/warranty/
- All products purchased ON or AFTER July 1st, 2011 include a 3 year limited warranty from the date of purchase with a valid invoice. For users without a valid invoice, or users that have not purchased from an authorized reseller, the warranty begins from the date the product was shipped from EVGA’s warehouse. Registration is recommended.
- Optional Extended Warranty and Step-Up® programs are offered for purchase upon product registration within 30 days of the purchase date by the original owner on applicable parts. See terms for details.
- Limited 3 Year Suffixes: -EK, -K1, -K2, -KR
- Long term warranties are available on applicable parts if registered by the original owner within 30 days of purchase. A valid invoice is required from an authorized reseller to verify any long term warranty. If parts with long term warranty availability are not registered within 30 days of purchase, they will have a 3 year limited warranty.
- Limited 10 Year Suffixes: -ER, -E1, -E2, -E3, -A1, -A2, -A3, -A4, -AR, -AX, -CR, -CX, -DX, -FR, -FX, -SG, -SX
- Limited 2 Year Suffixes: -ET, -EL, -LA, -LE, -LR, -LX, -T1, -T2, -TR, -TX
- Limited 1 Year Suffixes: -B1, -BR*, -BX, -DR, -RX**
- * 100-UT-0400-BR is covered under a 30 day DOA warranty only.
- **Recertified products with –RX as the suffix carry a one year warranty, but follow a different RMA process and recertified products are not eligible for the Optional Extended Warranty, Step-Up or EVGA Advanced RMA Programs.
- EVGA recommends that any product purchased from a local reseller should be returned to that reseller for any warranty assistance within the first year of purchase.