NOTE: If the EVGA product was originally purchased from an authorized source, on or after July 1st, 2011, it may be eligible for EVGA's new transferable warranty - Skip below to the second section of this page.
Otherwise, please continue below.
Regarding Second-Hand Purchases
Because all EVGA warranties before July 1st, 2011 are non-transferable, any products purchased second-hand from ANY second-hand source are NOT warrantied by EVGA.
EVGA only warranties items which are sold by authorized retailers, system builders, and distributors. These warranties are valid only for the original owner of the product, i.e. the name on the original receipt. EVGA will not warranty items that are purchased second-hand.
This is still true even if the product or packaging appears sealed, advertised as new, or never used in any way.
In some minor cases an authorized dealer may have an Ebay storefront. If you believe your Ebay product's web page belongs to an authorized dealer, ask the dealer to provide a copy of your order invoice, and contact EVGA.
Our authorized retailers list is here:
Our authorized distributors list is here:
Our authorized system builder list is here:
You can find the EVGA Warranty Policy in full here:
Regarding Transferable Warranty
If the original EVGA Product was purchased on or after July 1st, 2011
- please read this article page about the key changes introduced in EVGA's new Global Warranty Program - Link Key Points of Transferable Warranty
- The warranty now follows the product itself, and not the owner.
- The transferable warranty period for all products is available no more than 3 years from the EVGA shipping date. This excludes products with Limited 1 Year and 2 Year warranties (-RX, -TR, -BR)
- Long-term warranties, such as Limited Lifetime, Limited 5 Year, and Limited 10 year - do not transfer.
- Any EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR), Step-Up, Cross-Ship, and other promotional programs are only available to the original owner.
- All products must be free of physical damage, and must be returned in its original configuration before returning it to EVGA for warranty services
- Defacing or removal of the Part/Serial Number labels on the EVGA Product will void all warranties.
If you have any questions, please contact EVGA directly
EVGA reserves the right to make changes to these policies without advance notice.
Please check back periodically as changes may occur to better serve customers.