Prepare For Battle.
Buy EVGA GeForce® GTX 10 Series,
Get For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands, free.*
Play a battle-hardened warrior in For Honor or go behind enemy lines to take down the cartel in Ghost Recon: Wildlands. For a limited time, you can take home your choice of these Ubisoft titles for free when you get Game Ready with a EVGA GeForce® GTX 1080 or 1070 graphics card or laptop.
Game Ready with the unbeatable power and efficiency of EVGA GeForce® GTX 10 series GPUs.
EVGA GeForce® GTX 10 series
Get Game Ready with For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands.
GEFORCE GTX 1080
Available Part Numbers View GTX 1080 Article
GEFORCE GTX 1070
Available Part Numbers View GTX 1070 Article
SC17 1070 LAPTOP
Available Part Numbers View SC17 1070 Article
Collect Your Code
- Purchase any graphics card from the qualifying list above on or after January 31, 2017 from EVGA.com
- Register your EVGA Graphics Card with us at EVGA.com
- Request your code from the form while logged into your EVGA.com account
- Once approved your code will show on this promotion page under the "Collect Your Code" section
- Go to http://www.geforce.com/redeem-instructions to claim your game code.
- Follow the instructions to claim your redemption code
- Offer available for a limited time or while supplies last
If the bundle is not showing after successfully registering your EVGA product to your EVGA account, then it is possible that you did not purchase your product from the EVGA online store.
Please contact your participating place of purchase if you did not receive a code upon receiving your product.
Products received through the EVGA Step-Up® program are not eligible for this promotion.
If you believe this is an error, please contact us for assistance by email or by phone at 1-888-881-3842 Option 1.
Please visit the below links to see a list of other resellers that are participating in this promotion. (Please note that the code should be supplied directly from the reseller upon purchase or shortly thereafter. Please contact the reseller if further support is needed.)
More detailed instructions are available here: http://www.geforce.com/redeem-instructions
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. Where do I get my promotion code, if I did not buy my graphics card from the EVGA.com online store?
- A. Since this is an NVIDIA sponsored promotion, if you purchased your card from a participating retailer, then they would provide you with a promotion code.
- Q: I got my promotion code, now what do I do?
- A: You will have to redeem your promotion on the GeForce website here: http://redeem.geforce.com
- Q: Are there an unlimited number of promotion codes available?
- A: No, this offer is available for a limited time or while supplies last.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is only available for original purchasers of a qualifying EVGA product from EVGA.com on or after January 31, 2017; EVGA will make no exceptions for products purchased prior to January 31, 2017, products not on the list of Available Part Numbers, and/or products purchased anywhere other than EVGA.com. All Terms and Conditions and instructions must be followed to receive a redeemable code. This promotion is available for a limited time or while supplies last. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Free game code offer good beginning January 31, 2017 for a limited time or while supplies last. Due to the limited time and availability, following all instructions does not guarantee the availability of a redeemable code. Offer good only for a redeemable code for For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Limit one redeemable code per each qualifying product purchased. Offer valid only through EVGA.com and redeemable at http://www.evga.com/articles/01080/prepare-for-battle/. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Customer is responsible for all federal, state, local, duties and taxes associated with acceptance and use of prize. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, rebate, or discount coupon. EVGA employees, their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each employee are ineligible for this promotion.
EVGA will not be held responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or other failure that causes the Customer to be unable to complete instructions to receive a redeemable code pursuant to this promotion. If the Customer has any issue or questions completing the instructions above, please contact email@example.com.
EVGA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Offer void where prohibited.