New EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC
+140MHz Faster, 6% Cooler GPU, 33% More GPU Power at Superclocked Price!
The new generation of EVGA GeForce GTX 970s have arrived with the SSC. This enhanced model offers improved cooling, double BIOS support, new display output configuration and 6 power phases for robust overclocking support.
The new EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooler brings new features to the award winning EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling technology. A Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) reduces MOSFET and Memory temperatures and optimized Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) reduce GPU temperature by an additional 5°C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimized Swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- dBi – dB Noise Inverter turns fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise during idle!
- QSD BIOS – Quick Switch Dual BIOS allow you to switch to secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
- MMCP – Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate reduces MOSFET temps by 47% and Memory by 14%.
- OPT – Optimized Power Target offers 33% more power over reference.
- SHP – Straight Heat Pipes reduce GPU temperature by almost 5C!