EVGA announces new GPU Motherboard solutions for Intel CPU's
Brea, California and Munich, Germany - September 25, 2007 EVGA Corporation, one of the leading-edge 3D processor and motherboard manufacturers, announces the latest addition to its line of performance motherboards, the EVGA nForce 630i and 610i with e-GeForce 7 GPU's. Engineered for digital multimedia and 3D applications, these motherboards feature powerful integrated graphics with a rich feature set well suited for today's high demand applications. With support for a full range of Intel socket 775 CPU's, DDR2-800 memory, integrated HDMI, DVI, and VGA display output; GeForce 7 series motherboard GPU's deliver the premium graphics experience on Windows Vista for entry PC's. These motherboards will be available soon from authorized retailers.
"We were waiting for NVIDIA to integrate the GPU on Intel platforms for many years. These new GPU motherboards set a new milestone and feature powerful 3D graphics that suit today's high demand applications." Said Andrew Han, President and CEO of EVGA.
Key features introduced on the EVGA GPU motherboards:
For more information please visit this page.
- Industry leading GeForce GPU delievers better graphics, faster performance, and an essential Windows Vista experience.
- Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, and Core 2 Duo supporting up to 1333MHz FSB*
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3.0 support
- 4 SATA 3 Gb/s ports
- Native Gigabit Ethernet* Connection
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- SPDIF + Optical Out* providing crystal clear digital audio
*Featured on 630i model
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards - full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format