EVGA Announces e-GeForce 8800 Ultra!
Brea, California and Munich, Germany - May 2, 2007 EVGA, a market leader and premier provider of high-performance graphics solutions and motherboards today announced the fastest DirectX 10 card to date, the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra, MSRP at $829.99 etail in US. (P/N: 768-P2-N881 in the US, and P/N: 768-P2-E881 in Europe).
The EVGA 8800 Ultra takes performance to new extremes through faster core, memory and shader clockspeeds. With nearly 104GB/s of memory bandwidth, the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra delivers the ultimate in gaming performance.
"The EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra once again sets the performance bar even higher, with faster performance, enthusiasts can be assured this is the card to own for current generation and next generation 3D Applications," said Andrew Han, President and CEO of EVGA.
In addition to the extreme core, memory and shader clockspeeds, the EVGA 8800 Ultra also has 128 stream processors at blistering performance levels. These shader units can act as Pixel, Vertex or Geometry Shaders; ensuring the highest level of efficiency overall.
Additional features of the EVGA 8800 Ultra include:
Products will be available starting May 15th, 2007 through EVGA's network of leading E-tailers, retailers, systems integrators, OEM system manufacturers and distributors.
- Fully Unified Shader Architecture
- Microsoft DirectX 10/Shader Model 4.0 Ready
- 128-Bit High Dynamic-Range Lighting, with Anti-aliasing support!
- 16X Anti-aliasing Technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA Quantum Physics
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format