EVGA Power Supplies Ready for Intel 4th Generation Core "Haswell" CPUs
- June 19, 2013 Intel recently launched the 4th Generation Intel Core “Haswell” processors that support new power saving modes: C6 and C7 idle states. These states are able to reduce the CPU power consumption to 0.05A, lowering overall system power consumption.
In order to use this new feature, the requirements are to have the 4th Generation Intel Core processor, a compatible motherboard, and a compatible power supply.
EVGA is proud to announce that ALL EVGA power supplies support the new C6/C7 state. Models’ part numbers are listed below:
• EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 1500 Classified (120-PG-1500-XR/VR)
• EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 (120-G2-1300-XR)
• EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 (120-G2-1000-XR)
• EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G Gold (120-PG-0750-GR)
• EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B Bronze (120-PB-0750-KR)
• EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G Gold (120-PG-0650-GR)
About EVGA Power Supplies
Designed with enthusiast needs in mind, the EVGA SuperNOVA power supplies are the best choice to power the next generation enthusiast computers. Available in continuous power with exceptional performance, stunning efficiency, cutting-edge design, and many unique features, the EVGA SuperNOVA power supply line is what you need to take your system to the next level!
Learn more about the EVGA power supply line at evga.com/psu
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
For further information, contact:
+49 89 189 049-0
- Download This Press
Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format