EVGA Announces the ACS³ (Asymmetric Cooling System³)
Brea, California — August 1, 2005 — EVGA, a leading supplier of video graphics adapters, announced today the release of
their new ACS³ (Asymmetric Cooling System³) for use with their e-GeForce 7800 GTX KO Edition card. The KO edition of the e-GeForce 7800 GTX
will be available through most online e-tailers such as Newegg.com,
ACS3 is the next generation of graphics card cooling that builds on the lessons in design, usability, and materials technology that EVGA has learned in
the process of designing their earlier ACS and ACS2 cooling systems.
The ACS3 is effective enough to substantially reduce the temperature of both GPU and memory on the video cards upon which it is employed. The new ACS3
design not only derives itself from the original asymmetrical fan design, but combines an eye to the cosmetic, large heat sinks like those found in the
earlier designs, heat pipes, and new materials technology to dissipate heat at a whole new level. And, it is so innovative that it has been granted a
patent for its design (U.S. Pat. No. 6,671,177). Right now the ACS3 stands alone as one of the only ways to reliably and effectively improve the performance
of the 7800 GTX graphics card.
Andrew Han, President, stated, "We understand the demands of enthusiastic users, and EVGA's ACS3 design will meet that need."
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in
customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty - available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night
- EGS - EVGA Genuine Spec to ensure reliability and quality in every EGS product
- Dynamic live support with SyScan™ Utility for technical support and problem solving
- Step-Up™ Program for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology
- Community Message Boards full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- Community Chat for a live experience with fellow EVGA community members
Founded in 1999, EVGA has grown exponentially
in the channel, serving the system builder,
distribution and retail markets with products
that offer the highest in quality and customer
satisfaction, thereby making the computing experience
transparent to the hardware in the box. EVGA
only offers visual processing products based
on NVIDIA chipsets and has recently expanded
its product line to include motherboards. For
further information about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.
- Download This Press Release In Adobe Acrobat PDF Format