Careers at EVGA
EVGA has grown consistently for over 10 years and offers competitive salaries and benefits. We are always looking for hard working individuals.
EVGA Corporation (Brea, CA) has immediate openings for:
EVGA Corporation is looking for Legal Specialist to provide first-class legal support and counseling to clients engaged in research and other business activities, as well as some product development and commercialization activities.
- Providing first-class legal support and counseling to clients engaged in research and other business activities, as well as some product development and commercialization activities
- Drafting and managing various template-based agreements and small-to-medium unique transactions
- Assisting with intellectual property due diligence to facilitate technology transfer from MSR to the various product groups at Microsoft
- Establishing processes, forms and procedures for various new or updated projects and programs
- College degree and certificate in paralegal studies (or equivalent)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work with a variety of personalities across a large number of diverse internal groups, teams, and divisions.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations and business changes.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
October 14th, 2015
EVGA Corporation is looking for skilled, motivated individuals ready to work in our fast-paced warehouse. We are looking for detail oriented, organized and efficient candidates.
- Packing and preparing product for shipment
- Providing assistance as Warehouse Manager requires
- 1+ years experience working in a warehouse
- Using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel a plus
October 14th, 2015