EVGA Awards Categories
- 2800 SuperSC DDR4 Series (16GB)
- EVGA 650 GQ Power Supply
- EVGA 700B Bronze Power Supply
- EVGA 750 BQ
- EVGA 750 GQ Power Supply
- EVGA DG-87 Gaming Case
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB SC GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC ACX3.0 Gaming
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 CLASSIFIED GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FOUNDER'S EDITION
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW HYBRID GAMING
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID GAMING
- EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid Gaming
- EVGA SC17 Gaming Laptop
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1050 GS Power Supply
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2
- EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2L
- EVGA SuperNOVA 850 T2
- EVGA TORQ X10
- EVGA X99 FTW K
- EVGA Z170 Classified K
- EVGA Z170 Stinger
EVGA Z170 Stinger - Back to top
- TechnowarriorTV"...if you want to build a small powerhouse, then this board is the way to go."
Editor's Choice - Hardware Slave"The Z170, and namely the EVGA Z170 Stinger, are absolutely the right upgrade to buy if you are looking for a big jump in some kind of performance."
Highly Recommended - WSGF"I was able to take the 3.5GHz i5-6600K to 4.1GHz simply by increasing the multiplier. This 600MHz increase represents a 17% overclock, without any changes to any more detailed settings such as voltage or bclock. The 4.1GHz was completely stable"
EVGA Z170 Classified K - Back to top
Recommended - Hardware Asylum"The UEFI layout is quite good and displays exactly what you need to see. This is an important feature given that many manufacturers tend to overcomplicate the interface in an attempt to show 'everything' or do the opposite and hide everything in a list of complex menus. The EVGA UEFI is very straight forward showing you the current state of your system while giving you appropriate menus to make adjustments."
EVGA X99 FTW K - Back to top
Approved - Overclockers.com"EVGA’s X99 FTW K board builds on the solid product the non “K” version is and adds some new modern features with out of the box with Broadwell-E support, PCIe x4 32 Gbp/s M.2 slot, USB 3.1 G2 Type-A and C connectivity, and swaps out an Intel NIC for the Killer E2400. There are slight changes to the appearance of the board to set it apart from its namesake to the tune of a lot less red and more black (SATA and PCIe ports). Overall, I feel it is an improved look and certainly welcome additions making it relevant for today’s technologies"
Recommended - Hardware Asylum"Overall the motherboard performed as you would expect with solid performance and surprisingly consistent scores in both our synthetic and real world benchmarks. When it comes to overclocking I found the X99 FTW K to be very responsive to system changes allowing my Core i7 5960X to run at 4.3Ghz with only a few clicks in the UEFI."
Read the Full Article May-16