Introducing the EVGA TORQ X5L gaming mouse. Built with the highest quality materials, this mouse was designed from the ground up to satisfy the needs of the hardcore gamer with a high quality laser sensor that provides up to 8200 DPI, eight programmable buttons, and a customizable RGB LED.
We didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X5L features the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks, 512Kb of onboard storage for saving up to 5 seperate profiles, robust tuning software, the latest Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, and much more.
Learn more here
- Max DPI: 8200
- Sensor Type: Laser (Avago 9800)
- Main Switch Type: Omron - 20 Million Click Lifecycle
- Programmable Buttons: 8
- Min/Max Weight: 92g (without cable)
- Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
- LED Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
- Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
- Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Height: 1.53in - 38.862mm
- Length: 4.64in - 117.86mm
- Width: 2.55in - 64.77mm
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty. Registration is recommended.
Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
Adjustable DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
Highest quality materials and Omron switches
Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
Customer Reviews of the EVGA TORQ X5L (901-X1-1051-KR)
Do you own this product?
Write a Review
Compatibility of the EVGA TORQ X5L (901-X1-1051-KR)