Introducing The New Patent Pending
Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX from EVGA is efficiency perfected. With 9 additional Sensors and MCUs embedded on the PCB, a newly designed die-cast baseplate and backplate, purposefully-directed airflow chambers, and full control using Precision XOC, EVGA's iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling.
- 9 Additional Sensors and MCUs monitor and report temperatures.
- Asynchronous fans operate based on temperatures OR Precision XOC profiles.
- A die-cast baseplate and backplate contact every vital component on the card.
- Pin Fins interlace with the heatpipe to lower VRAM and PWM temperatures.
- Airflow pockets and angled fins on the heatsink direct airflow through the card.
- EVGA's iCX uses 9 Patented Sensors on the PCB to monitor the temperature of the GPU, VRAM and PWM.
- The Patent Pending Asynchronous fans spin at a rate based on the hottest temperature of each region of the card.
- All monitoring information is shown in EVGA Precision XOC to help you make better decisions about your cooling.
Each Sensor can be monitored in real-time using EVGA Precision XOC:
- 1 Sensor on the GPU
- 3 Sensors on the VRAM
- 5 Sensors on the PWM
- Precision XOC also allows you to control the asynchronous fans to cool the VGA simultaneously or asynchronously
EVGA's iCX uses Patent Pending aerodynamic innovations for Airflow and Noise Reduction
- Patent Pending heatsink fin holes direct air through the fins
- Patent Pending angled heatsink fins direct air through the die-cast baseplate
- Directed airflow cools the card more efficiently and allows fans to run quieter